Friday, October 10, 2008

Welcome to audiosyde music talks

Hey everyone. Just had the thought of creating a blog focused more towards music. Still, music is a wide topic to discuss about but to be more specific I would post entries related to songwriting, composition, arrangement, production, opinions, tips and reviews about various musical aspects.

I do have a blog about everything under the sun but sooner or later I need to phase it out and have different blogs according to my interests. I was thinking of having a single blog and place everything nice and tidy in one place but for the sake of "niche" topic, this blog has been summoned to serve its purpose.

As you know, music is universal even to the extent that one can communicate without a common language such as English. Music itself talks as a medium - all you have to do is listen and express yourself or your thoughts using music. Music is a form of unity, people unite from the same musical interests that they have. Music reflects your personality.

Share your musical experience in the comment section. Maybe post a link back to your post regarding music. I hope you enjoy my postings. Stay tune...

No comments: